Young professional who cracked Wall Street, Washington, Hollywood, and Silicon Valley, while earning an MBA and law degree along the way, shares everything he learned about job searching, careers, and graduate school in this complete guide for young professionals. Written in a concise, highly readable style, the author pulls no punches, telling you what other career books are afraid to!
Use this book’s revolutionary system to identify and land your perfect job. Make the best choices for you at each juncture of your career, from college into your 30s. Find out:
• how to create a comprehensive profile of the best job for you
• how to get past Human Resources and reach the hiring manager
• invaluable resume, interview, and networking tips
• the differences between business school and law school
• what law school and being a lawyer are really like
• the #1 question to ask yourself to identify your Perfect Job
Find Your Perfect Job is unique among career guides:
> Most job-search books are written by career counselors with little or no outside professional experience. In contrast, the author of this book draws upon his 17 years of successful professional experience and personal career development, including completion of both business school and law school.